Take a walk with me!

Walk with me down a road of fun with my blog....

Monday, August 2, 2010

Raid in the neighborhood

So I guess you can't escape it anywhere you live! I thought we lived in a good neighborhood but the other day, we were in the pool and i heard cars screech up the street and a cop jumps out in the middle of the road screaming to get the F*** out of the car and on the ground! Well, I sprung into action! i got the kids out of the pool and over to the opposite side by a building for shelter because only God knew what was going to happen next! Luckily, it all went smoothly and there was no need for the guns but it was terrifying!

Come to find out that on the next block they were doing a raid. A drug bust the next block over! GREAT!!! This neighborhood is supposed to be a good neighborhood! But then again, I hear that those characters move into this type of a neighborhood so they are not suspected! Well, I guess they met the wrong friends, "undercover cops", took them into their confidence and were BUSTED!!! Woohoo!!!

Thank you to the police officers that put their lives in danger each day to get the bad people off the streets to make it a better place for us and our children, and our grandchildren! We owe you our appreciation at the very least!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment